Well, my birthday is next week, and I've never been big on celebrating my birthday. I'm trying to change that this year, because hey, being alive is pretty darn cool! So I'm gearing up for a personal mental celebration by doing this challenge, just for myself.
This time, I'll be sharing some random things as well as a couple different "lists"- this first one is simple- 20 Random Facts!
If you have a blog, feel free to link up with your own list :)
- I lived in 4 states by the time I was 3 years old.
- I was born 15 miles from the Canadian border, yet I have never been to Canada.
- Once, I got “moon burned”- like a sunburn, but from the moon.
- I lived in a ski town in Austria for 4 months.
- I have 12 nieces and nephews.
- I am the youngest in my family by 15 years.
- I considered going to culinary school instead of college.
- I want to open a restaurant some day.
- I am allergic to bacon, pepperoni, salami, and sausage.
- I haven’t had a glass of milk in 6 years.
- I write all my class notes in cursive.
- I like escargot (snail).
- I hate breakfast.
- I read the Harry Potter series in under 2 weeks while packing for a semester abroad.
- I was sick for my confirmation and was confirmed at the Easter Vigil.
- I had my first root beer float in Disney World when I was 11.
- I hate ice in my water.
- I’ve never seen Star Wars.
- I don’t own any pink clothes.
- My ideal day involves iced coffee, a swing set on a spring day, a good book and lots of silence.