1) Once you are awarded, post about it on your blog and leave a link back to the person who awarded you
2) Answer all the questions on the tag
3) Do not award anyone who has less than 100 followers (I think this is actually supposed to say "more" than 100 followers...)
4) Come up with ten new questions
5) Keep your questions clean and refrain from using vile language
6) Tag 5 to 10 people
1. Which person of the Old Testament do you most admire, and why?
This is a really hard one for me, because I have a special love for the entire Old Testament. But I'm going to go with Job. We've all got something to learn from him, and I find myself thinking about the story of Job a lot.
2. Of all the films coming out this summer, which one are you the most excited for?
Honestly, after being out of the country for 4 months, I have no idea what is even coming out this summer! I'll have to get back to you on that one!
3. Who was your best friend when you were a little girl, and are you still friends with them now?
Hannah and Robyn were my two best friends (they're sisters). And yes, I'm definitely still friends with them! 15 years, still going strong :D
4. Baking or cooking? (Baking implies desserts, cooking just regular old food.)
I just love the kitchen. Give me free reign and I'm a happy camper.
5. If you could live in any state in the US, which state would you choose?
MONTANA!!!! Talk about beautiful skies. I think if I lived in Montana, though, I would become nocturnal, and that might not be such a good idea. Nor would I be very productive. I'd have to win the lottery first.
6. Do you like to follow current fashion trends, or are you your own trendsetter?
Hmm, good question. There are definitely some current fashion trends that I like, but I don't necessarily follow them.
7. What do you enjoy most about your current job?
Whew- that's a hard question! I love working so close to Jesus in the Mass and adoration. The team I work with is incredible and definitely makes the job 110% more enjoyable.
8. Look back at who you were five years ago. Are you pretty much the same person or do you think you've changed a lot?
I definitely think I've changed a ton. I mean, it's hard to not change after going to college, spending 12 weeks walking the back roads of 14 states, and spending 4 months traveling Europe with a few friends.
9. Do you like to sing?
I enjoy it, but never alone in public. The closest I get to that is at Mass / praise and worship! (Fun fact: I have never sung in the shower. Although my 9 year old nephew seems to think otherwise...!)
10. In your opinion, what is the best cool drink for a summer day?
that Green Tea at Cheesecake Factory. My favorite!!
My questions are for:
Stasia at Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Robyn at Embraced by Bliss
Maggie at A Window on the West
Teresa at Full Bus
Libby at Passionately Full of Life (please resume blogging... we miss you!)
1. If you had to subscribe to one magazine, what would it be and why?
2. What's your favorite CD?
3. Describe your worst kitchen disaster.
4. What's your favorite thing that currently hanging in your closet?
5. Do you journal?
6. Who's your go-to saint who you pray to the most?
7. If you could spend one day with anyone, real or fictional, currently living or deceased, who would it be and why?
8. Favorite color combo?
9. What's one fun fact about you that most people don't know?
10. Favorite memory of all time?