But others I think are actually quite good prompts that I would like to write about. One of my greatest problems is wondering if I am writing what I want to write, or what others want to read. There’s a balance to be struck, I think. But when there are prompts, I can choose which to write about and assume that at least the person who came up with the list will want to read it…!
[Confession: I don’t even know who all of these characters are… Like, who is Terk? Kronk? Boo? Oh well.]
So, some of the posts I’ll be drafting and gradually be posting, in no particular order:
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
Will these all get done? Realistically, probably not. But I’d like to keep coming back to these every so often, when my ideas have temporarily run dry, so that I have a concrete idea to jump off of.
Hope you’re all staying warm as this “winter storm” moves in!